Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shopping Day

I really needed to get out of the house today, it was just one of those days. I didn't have any important errands to run, though I did have to mail a package to an Etsy customer, so I went thrift store browsing. I hit two of the local thrift stores, St. Vincent de Paul where I spent all of $3.00 on 3 small decorative items, and Goodwill where I spent $7.00 on a "Alabama" plate and a small gnome. Before I headed home I had to stop at the local Target store where I found an adorable straw picnic basket. My daughter has been looking for one just like it for a while now so I bought it for her. Now that I am back home I think I will continue my shopping on-line. Some of my favorite etsy shops are coffeeandcream.etsy.com, considerthelillies.etsy.com, thelillyofthevalley.etsy.com, thecozynest.etsy.com. Also on Artfire check out www.fr8rain.artfire.com. This shop has commerical grade elastic and lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin