Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

On the Road Again

I am about to leave for a 6 day vacation with my sister. We aren't going any place exotic, we are just going to Alabama to visit with my daughter, son-in-law and grandkids. Though my husband and I go there every couple of months, my sister doesn't get to see them that often so we decided to take a road trip together and visit. This time my husband is staying behind but when I return, he and I will be heading out a few days later for our planned visit to Alabama. We like to spend as much time as we can with the grandkids. Our grandson is getting so big, he will be 11 in December, and our granddaughter will be 4 in September. I want to be around them as much as possible, I don't want to miss them growing up. Okay, so now I am going to be one of those grandparents that people avoid because...."let me show you some pictures of my grandchildren."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin