Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Going Lighter for Summer


Changing from the heavy floor length floral curtains to



shorter, smaller, floral pattern curtains and changing up the table a little too.
Originally, I made these curtains for my other house in Alabama, but I didn't have enough material, I came up a window short. So until I can get more of the same fabric I thought I'd put them up in the Florida house. I am working on other curtains for the bedrooms in Alabama. Everything that I have there right now is very plain and generic. They serve their purpose but that is all they do, no visual interest at all. For 3 years I didn't really care much, but I am hoping to be moving into that house soon so I want to start really decorating it.

1 comment:

  1. Such a difference curtains and a table cloth can make to a room!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin