Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rain, rain, go away

I need to write in my blog, but about what? Lately I am drawing a blank. With all the rain we have been having in Florida I haven't been doing much. We needed the rain badly but now it is kind of getting a little ridiculous. I would love to have a sunny, breezy day. You know, not too hot, just the perfect day. But it is either too hot and muggy or just plain old thunderstorming. I was looking forward to hitting some yard sales today but I had to settle for revisiting the local thrift shops because of the storms. I did get a few nice trinkets though. Hopefully, it will stay dry enough tomorrow so I can hit some of the yard sales that got rained out today.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, at one point in Georgia it was raining everyday. My neighbor hood was flooding, but yet we were still in a drought...sigh

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin