Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Extended Holiday Weekend


Hope everyone had a great 4th and is recuperating nicely. We are still in Alabama enjoying the grandchildren. Friday night we attended the monthly "First Friday" celebration and it was bigger than ever. Saturday we had a great bbq/party at my daughter's house and went to the Broad Street bridge at 9 to watch the fireworks. It was great being with family and friends again.
During our stay I managed to hit 3 of the local thrift shops where I finally found a table for my kitchen. I have been looking for the past month. A quick paint job and it will be perfect. My next search and find will be a table or table and chairs set for my front porch, or maybe a small shelf or sofa table that will fit in my hallway. The more furniture I can find and buy in the thrift shops means the less furniture I will have to take when we finally move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin