Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Window Boxes



I found this book at 'Tuesday Morning' and had to buy it for my daughter, who lives in an adorable home in Gadsden, Alabama. Her home was built in the 1920's and has window boxes in the front and side of her house. Though she has never been good with (indoor) plants, she has put her hand to outside gardening and has had some success. She now has a vegetable garden in her yard and has experimented with different flowers in the window boxes. As I glanced through the pages of this book I realized she can pull inspiration from it for her boxes. I am also hoping that she will use her experience helping me with my little house when we finally move there.





The yellow house is my daughter's house before she moved into it. The blue house is the house we bought and hope to be moving into within the next year.

2 comments:

  1. The blue house reminds me of my sister's home in PA. She has window boxes, beautiful perennials, and the property is lined in hydrangea bushes. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I would love her house. Hydrangeas are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin