Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hard Work Ahead

I am packing up my office/craft room and it is even harder than I imagined.  As I type this, I am sitting among a pile of rubble that I really don’t know what to do with.  Most of it is old paperwork that I should keep for a few more years but don’t really want to.  I have a lot of stuff from various business ventures from my past.  I have decided to take a break.  So here I am, trying not to think about the mess.  As far as my craft supplies, I have to decide what is coming to the hotel with me and what should be put in storage and I just can’t decide.  I want it all with me at the hotel, but the suite isn’t big enough for all of it.  It is going to be hard enough living in such small quarters,  I could just see it with my craft supplies spread all over the room.  I wish I could just blink my eyes and it would all be done.   Having to pack up your whole house when you aren’t even moving is really awful.  I wouldn’t wish this on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin