Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Covered By The Blood


One of my favorite Bible verses is Lamentations 3:22-24 "'The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my inheritance; therefore I will hope in him!"' (NLT)
This verse assures me that he is there for me day in and day out, his love is unending and so is his mercy. He hasn't promised that nothing would ever go wrong, but he has promised to be there for me to see me through the difficult times. I can put my hope and trust in him.
This necklace was created because of that hope and trust that I have in him. Because of his sacrifice I am now covered by His blood. First Peter 1:21 says, "Through Christ you have come to trust in God. And because God raised Christ from the dead and gave him great glory, your faith and hope can be placed confidently in God."

listed at www.jessesgrandma.artfire.com

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin