Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

New Jewelry Pieces





Even though I am inconvenienced by my 'sinkhole fix' I have still been able to work on some pieces. It seems that I have not been sleeping too well at the local Holiday Inn Express, so my late nights have been spent creating some new earrings and necklaces. My days are filled with running errands and running back and forth to my house to check on the workers and the progress being made. Yesterday, while drilling in the master bathroom they hit a water pipe. When I went to the house I found a plumber repairing the pipe and a huge gaping whole in my bathroom floor. Other than the water pipe incident things seem to be going pretty smoothly and the main part of the 'fix' is almost over. I am hoping to be able to move back into my house within the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin