Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sinkhole Nightmare!

We are gearing up for the second fix on the sinkhole that is under our house. Now the insurance company wants to do a chemical grouting process. The bad thing about this is they have to drill through the floors in our home to inject this grout so my house has to be emptied of its contents, including us. We will have to put our belongings and furniture in storage and live in a motel while this is going on. Once the grouting is finished then the insurance company has to redo all our floors before we move back in, so we could be displaced for up to a month. Last year we had 412 yards of grout pumped underneath our house to fix the problem...but that didn't fix it. I don't forsee being able to do a lot of crafting while living in the small quarters of a motel suite so I probably won't be adding much to my sites when this thing gets into full swing...which should be in about 3 weeks. I am going to try and get as much crafting as I can get in for the next 3 weeks, that is, in between packing up all my 'stuff'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin