Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Pop-Ups

Pop up are annoying, that's why I have a pop-up blocker on my computer to prevent them. I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if we could have a pop-up blocker for our daily lives. I had this whole week planned out, but thanks to life's 'pop-ups' I didn't accomplish anything that I intended to. I am learning to just 'go with the flow', though it can be a little hard to do at times, like yesterday when both the toilets in my house overflowed. All day yesterday and also today we have a heavy duty fan blowing on the carpet in our bedroom which the water saturated. The smell isn't very nice in there right now. But due to our sinkhole problem, we have grouting scheduled in a couple of weeks which has to be done from inside the home. All the flooring has to be ripped out anyway and replaced so I guess if I was going to have a flood, this was the best time for it to happen. I don't know if I should try and plan out my schedule for next week or not, I might just be better off if I just took it day by day. This week I had intended on making 2 or 3 batches of lip balm, at least one batch of soap, a few pillows and about 7 or 8 jewelry pieces. The only thing I was able to accomplish was the jewelry. In anticipation of completing these tasks I had ordered more supplies which should be here in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin