Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No More Freezing

No, I am not talking about the weather.  It is nothing but HOT and MUGGY here in Florida.  I am talking about my laptop.  I have an older Gateway laptop that has been dropped. 

old laptop
I had a friend who knows a lot about computers check it out and fix some of the problems(like taking an hour to turn on and load, now it only takes about 2 minutes), but he couldn't fix the intermittent freezing.  When it froze, that was it, it didn't come back, you had to turn it off and then back on.  Well, lately the freezing was happening much more often.  Like every half hour, and sometimes within 3 minutes of turning the computer on.  It was very frustrating!! Well, thanks to Best Buys sale this weekend and my wonderful husband, I am now the proud owner of a new Dell laptop. 

new laptop

I found it so exciting to be able to play a game of GemSwapII and not have it freeze up on me, or actually read some of your blog posts. Hooray!  I am back. Now all I have to do is get used to Windows 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin