Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My First Local Craft Fair

Christina came over today and told me that she signed up for her first local craft fair and suggested that I sign up also.  I thought about it for about 5 minutes and decided to do it.  About 16 years ago, a friend and I had a craft booth in a flea market but that was an every weekend thing, not a craft fair so this is going to be my first.  I have been making jewelry for a few years now, so I have an abundance of stock and Etsy has been a little slow for me and Artfire even slower, so I am ready to make a few sales at a fair.  Why not try, right?! I got 3 weeks to get organized and figure out a display.  Aside from the jewelry I have a number of cowl neck scarves that I crocheted that I will also try to sell, though that might be a hard sell for Florida weather.  A gift for family up north maybe.....

3 comments:

  1. I am sure it will be an amazing experience for you both! All of your and Christina's things are beautiful so they should be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm... if the winter is anything like last year here, we will ALL need a couple of those scarves!!

    GOOD LUCK!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin