Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Cookies


One of my many memories of growing up in Brooklyn was walking on the avenue and stopping in an italian bakery for some 'rainbow cookies' and 'black and white cookies'. Living in Florida I miss all the tasty treats of New York. I have been searching Allrecipes.com for recipes so I can try and recreate these cookies. In my last post I had found and tried a rainbow cookies recipe,(though they were listed under Italian Wedding Cookies) which turned out pretty good. This week I tried a recipe I found for the black and white cookies. Though they don't look as perfect as the ones in the bakeries, they are pretty tasty. Still not quite the same as the ones I had as a kid, so my search for the recipe will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin