Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Time For A Break




I have to get my creative juices flowing but all I can think about right now is my upcoming trip to see my grandkids. I haven't seen them in two months and I miss them terribly. I have several projects in the works right now, but I am putting them on hold until we are back from Alabama, which means my sewing machine will be sitting out on my dining room table for at least another week or two. My craft room is overrun with several started jewelry pieces and many finished pieces. Right now I am on a break from soapmaking, but I did recently make a special soap for my grandson shaped like a Wii controller. After our trip, I think my main focus will be to get my craft room better organized before I dive into creating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin