Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Good Day

I am so excited, I am leaving in the morning for Alabama. Going to see my grandkids, hooray! Been busy all day paying bills, packing, running errands. This morning I brought Stina, Suj, and Kavi to the airport for their trip to India. They will be gone for 10 days. Our trip is only going to be a four day trip but at least we are going. Tonight was pretty interesting, I got a phone call from a friend that I hadn't talked to in several years. We were best friends when we were teenagers and into our mid 20's, then she moved to California with her husband and daughter and I moved to Florida with my husband and kids. I have seen her once in the past 24 years. It was so good to hear her voice and talk to her again. We had a lot of catching up to do, and probably still do. But we promised to keep in touch and send each other pictures of our grandchildren and stay up to date with each other. I really missed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin